Jewish Home Lifecare’s Home Care program strives to help patients stay in the comfort of their own homes. Our goal is to prevent nursing home placement and patient hospitalization.
Our Coordinated Care includes:
- Home visits made by professional registered nurses
- 24 hour emergency coverage
- Coordination of laboratory services, medical transportation, medical equipment and supplies
- Consultation with the staff social worker
- Bilingual services
- Home safety evaluation and modification; fall management education
- Telehealth monitoring for disease management
Our Professional Staff includes:
- Nurses to monitor your health and administer medications and treatment.
- Physical, occupational, speech, and respitory therapists to help you regain any abilities lost or impaired as a result of injury or illness.
- Home care aides to assist with bathing, dressing, cooking, shopping and other personal needs.
- Social workers to help you obtain benefits and provide counseling.
- Nutritionists to assess your nutritional needs and provide counseling.
For more information contact:
Manhattan Home Health Care Program
404 Fifth Avenue, 7th floor
New York, NY 10018
Bronx Home Health Care Program
2900 Exterior Street
Bronx, NY 10468