The Sarah Neuman Nursing Home in Westchester
For seniors with chronic health conditions or Alzheimer’s, the 24-hour care offered in a nursing home can be the best option. Nursing homes, or skilled nursing facilities, are live-in facilities that provide medical and personal care for elders who are no longer able to care for themselves.
At the Sarah Neuman Center, residents not only receive excellent and individualized attention to their medical needs, they also benefit from therapeutic and recreational activities designed to make for the best life possible.
When nursing home care is the best solution, Sarah Newman offers the best possible care. Our Westchester nursing home offers:
- 24-hour skilled nursing care in a secure residential setting.
- 24-hour medical on call coverage by staff physicians.
- On-site consulting medical specialists.
- Individualized therapy with a team that includes physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech therapists and audiologists.
- Full-time social work staff.
- Art, music and exercise programs for recreation and as part of a therapeutic program
- Staff dietitians to assure resident nutritional needs and food preferences are met.
- On-site pharmacy and laboratory.
- Specialized Alzheimer’s/Dementia care programs
- Dedicated social workers for each skilled nursing floor, who maintain relationships with clients and their families and can respond to individual situations
Medical Staff and Specialties
Our around-the-clock skilled nursing staff includes registered nurses, nurse practitioners, licensed practical nurses and certified nursing assistants. Everyone on staff receives ongoing training and education throughout their tenure at Jewish Home, to advance their skills and update their clinical knowledge.
Our staff and attending physicians represent all major specialties and sub-specialties from audiology to post-operative care, complex medical health care for cardiac, pulmonary and kidney disorders, to IV therapy, stroke rehabilitation and wound care.
For more information or to speak with one of our professionals contact Connections 800-544-0304 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for Sarah Neuman contact information
Caregiving for elderly parents or loved ones, whether in your home or supporting their choice to remain in their home, is rewarding, demanding - and can be all-encompassing. Sometimes a caregiver ne... [Read More]
The Regent, within the Sarah Neuman Center, offers a premium nursing home environment. Beautifully furnished private rooms each have the convenience of their own bathroom and refrigerator. In-room tel... [Read More]
The Sarah Neuman Center offers residents spiritual support and organized services:
Special Care/Dementia unit: 10:30 AM
Tisch Auditorium: 11 AM, ... [Read More]